This Policy is an official document of the MoonLand website https://moon-land.net and defines the processing and protection of information about Users.
The relations connected with gathering, storage, distribution, and protection of the information on the Site users are regulated by the present Policy, the User Agreement, other official documents of the Site Administration, and the current legislation of Ukraine.
By registering on and using the Site, the User agrees to the terms and conditions set out in this Policy. If the User does not agree to this Policy, use of the Site and its services must be terminated immediately.
The Administration does not verify the accuracy of information about Users received (collected) except when such verification is necessary for the Administration to fulfill its obligations to the User.
The conditions and purposes of personal data processing.
The Website Administration does not require the provision of personal data, but in cases where the User voluntarily provides it, may store only the personal data that is necessary to provide feedback to the User.
The Administration may use the User's personal information for the following purposes:
- Identification of a party under agreements and contracts with the Site Administration;
- Communication with the User, including sending notices, requests, and information relating to the use of the Site, and processing inquiries and requests from the User;
- Improving the quality of services on the Site, the convenience of the Site, and developing new features of the Site;
- Conducting statistical and other studies, based on anonymized data.
The Website Administration stores the personal information of Users in accordance with the internal regulations.
The User's personal information is kept confidential unless the User voluntarily makes his/her information available to the general public.
The Website Administration has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has consented to such action;
- Transmission is necessary as part of the User's use of the Site;
- The transfer is provided for under Ukrainian or other applicable law in accordance with a legally prescribed procedure;
- Such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), and the transferee assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information it receives;
- In order to enable the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Site Administration or third parties in cases where the User violates the User Agreement.
When processing the personal data of the Users the Website Administration is guided by the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
Procedure for enacting and amending the Policy.
The Policy shall take effect upon publication on the Site and shall remain in force indefinitely until replaced by a new Policy.
The current version of the Policy is a public document.
The Website Administration has the right to change the Policy. When changes are made, the Website Administration notifies users by posting the new version on the Website at a permanent address.
Continued use of the Site by the User following the posting of the revised policy, or the posting of the revised Policy, shall be deemed by the Parties to be acceptance of the terms of the Policy in its entirety by the User.
Composition of personal data.
Personal data of Users include personal data provided by Users and is minimally necessary for registration on the Site.